Monday, September 6, 2010

things i'm loving right now...


- organic dried mangos


- anything Isabel Marant


- my new black satin quilted Chanel bag from my hubby


- iced pomegranate green tea


- the thought of becoming an Aunt :)


- caramel waffle cookies from Starbucks


- that Nami is potty trained & every time she's done peeing she says "that's all i gotta do"


- country music... makes me homesick though :(


- the Louis Vuitton A/W 2010-2011 RTW collection


- everything I bought from Vintage & Rags in Cologne... ahhhhmazing!


- Season 5 of "The Office"


- January Jones' blue Versace dress at the Emmys... flawless...



xo,

A




1 comment:

  1. Love your April post on being true to yourself...Now that I've joined the mommy club I feel like a different person. And not in the way I expected-I feel better MUCH more real and honest with myself than I realized I could be! Very Surprising :-)

    "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." Oscar Wilde

    I like this quote because it's funny and all too true!

    ReplyDelete